Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 08-09 Chronology Break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

BKBCards4Sale

Just my first pack/box. 

Base: Bill Russell, Paul Silas

Redemption: # 17

Stiches in Time: Ben Gorden

Autos:
Dino Radja Chronology Auto
Tom heinsohn Dedications Auto #'d to 50
Jerry West Timeless Memories Auto #'d to 99

[Image: 08-09CHRONOLOGYBREAK14AUG08.jpg]
congrats on the west auto!  it's good to see a non-redemption for the memories series /99.
Nice break.  The Jerry West auto is sweet.

Nice break.....I'm getting ready to break a Chronology box that I picked up today.
is your Dino Radja Chronology Auto for trade? LMK

celtics hot box, that would be funny if a die hard celtics fan opened that and the main hit was a lakers auto, but i dont think anyone would be upset at pulling that west, nice hit.
(04-25-2011, 05:13 PM)zoran75 Wrote: [ -> ]is your Dino Radja Chronology Auto for trade? LMK
Bumping a 3-year-old thread (started by a now-unregistered user) probably isn't going to bring you much luck in your pursuit of that particular card.
(04-26-2011, 08:40 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping a 3-year-old thread (started by a now-unregistered user) probably isn't going to bring you much luck in your pursuit of that particular card.
lol, i didnt even notice that.
The guy googled the Radja auto card and this thread appeared. He didn't notice the date. I have done exactly that for a card needed for a set.
love that WEST!! I had to buy a case of the stuff. it was so much fun opening it. Got a MJ Timeless Memories redemption.. hooray!! also, got a couple LAKERS HOF's & a few star RC base cards.... all are all listed in "my organization" Will be looking to complete my base set & get my hands on a few more LAKERS AUTOS from the set..

CURRENTLY DEPLOYED** USN
Pages: 1 2