Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Cards Coming To Trade This Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Big Grin Buncha New panini 2021-22 coming to trade this week, not a ton, but a lot more than I got listed now!  hmu if you wanna trade, that is all, thank ya'll and have a great week!
I'm looking for Cade Cunningham in Pistons uni if you come across any, thanks!
(11-07-2022, 11:10 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for Cade Cunningham in Pistons uni if you come across any, thanks!
I got two cade rookies in a pistons uniform....ones a panini mini sticker and ones a straight rc if you wanna trade on those i'll hit you up with a trade later today???
(11-07-2022, 11:12 AM)theericthegreat7272@g Wrote: [ -> ]I got two cade rookies in a pistons uniform....ones a panini mini sticker and ones a straight rc if you wanna trade on those i'll hit you up with a trade later today???
Sure, thanks.
(11-07-2022, 12:26 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, thanks.
I hit you with a trade.
Posted some new stuff, got a scottie barnes jersey card for trade, got some good new rookies for trade, just a few things here and there, thought i'd give this a bump, and stay tuned for more cards...... have a great day!
PM me, thanks!
UPDATE! couple good pulls this morning chris duarte class of 2021 hologram (20 bucks) and some giannis, and others! check it out, lets trade it up! P.S. tomorrow should get some 94-95 fleer and other random older cards.
I added quite a bit today to trade, some rookie panini 2021-22 inserts, a few older cards.....hit me up! just thought i'd give this a bump! Have a great weekend and be safe!
I just added some 2021-22 Donruss to trade- Pop-pop. Have a great day!

Eric
Pages: 1 2 3