Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: STILL NO TRADE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know I don't have much to trade on yet, but I've added some cards up to trade...hmu if you see anything you're interested in at all, just kinda wondering if anyone even trades on here? Undecided
Definitely interested in trades. Hopefully you saw my reply to your message. If you've got any more to load, that would be helpful. I usually try to do trades with BV of ~$200 or more in order to justify shipping, and I'm mostly looking for pre-Panini era stuff. (I could be wrong, but my impression is that there aren't as many basketball traders on here as some other sports - unfortunate for people like us!)
(11-05-2022, 08:57 AM)tactfultrader Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely interested in trades. Hopefully you saw my reply to your message. If you've got any more to load, that would be helpful. I usually try to do trades with BV of ~$200 or more in order to justify shipping, and I'm mostly looking for pre-Panini era stuff. (I could be wrong, but my impression is that there aren't as many basketball traders on here as some other sports - unfortunate for people like us!)
Hey brother what you see is what I got as far as jordans right now, I lost my collection in a fire, i'd still love to trade, and I'd definitely come to you first with any future jordans, im not a collector of him in particular, Kobe 4-lyfe  Cool