Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Great PC Auto Pull - Pro Set College Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Friends,

It's been a while since I pulled a good auto out of, well, anything.

I happened to pull this one out of a "blaster" - if you can call a 10-card set and two autos a blaster, LOL - of the Pro Set 2022 College Football from my local Target ...

[Image: Drake-Crop-Small.jpg]

I'm hoping it becomes a double PC card during the draft - the Lions need a WR and have two first-rounders ... and Drake is mocked all over the first round.

Either way, it's a huge add and a welcome pull for my Trojans PC.

Thanks for looking!
I need to check the local Targets to see if those are actually present

Nice pull, he's been very frequently mocked to the Eagles at 15 or 16
Congrats RJ. It is nice to find blasters to buy and really nice when you pull a PC auto.
(03-16-2022, 01:12 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: [ -> ]I need to check the local Targets to see if those are actually present

Nice pull, he's been very frequently mocked to the Eagles at 15 or 16
Thank you my friend ... no offense, but I kind of hope he doesn't get picked by Philly, because all of their WRs have largely sucked for Lord knows how many years.

LOL

Although Smith looks like he will pan out, so that might be a dynamic duo right there.
(03-16-2022, 02:00 PM)akaus Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats RJ. It is nice to find blasters to buy and really nice when you pull a PC auto.
Thanks my good man ... I also pulled Stephen Carr and Jack Jones autos out of SAGE ... technically they finished their college careers at other schools but both originally started at USC.

So it's been a good couple of weeks for the Trojan PC.
Nice work. We will see how the Trojans are next year.
(03-16-2022, 02:57 PM)akaus Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work. We will see how the Trojans are next year.
Should be pretty good if you believe the Lincoln Reilly hype, I know a few Oklahoma kids have followed him over there, so we'll see.
Very nice RJ. He actually has a nice looking auto. WalMart has had plenty of those ($34.99 I think). Have been passing on them, figuring you would more than likely get a couple of no name players (no offense to your pull, though never heard of him myself) and a 10 card set that I don't know anything about (don't see a 10 card set listed in Beckett).
(03-16-2022, 06:09 PM)dogger99 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice RJ.  He actually has a nice looking auto.  WalMart has had plenty of those ($34.99 I think).  Have been passing on them, figuring you would more than likely get a couple of no name players (no offense to your pull, though never heard of him myself) and a 10 card set that I don't know anything about (don't see a 10 card set listed in Beckett).
You should grab one, the 10-card set includes your Texas A&M guy, Isaiah Spiller!

They're 31.99 at Target ... the set is actually pretty legit, it has some NIL current college guys like Bryce Young, CJ Stroud, DJ the Clemson QB, Spencer Rattler and Quinn Ewers (top QB prospect) ... as well as 2022 draft picks like Malik Willis, Matt Corral and Kayvon Thibodeaux.

It's a pretty decent buy, I've actually bought four or five ... one of them had all red borders on the base cards, the rest have been white.

The autos have been largely uninspiring (a couple of dupes which has been really irritating given how big the auto checklist is), but I did pull autos of WR John Metchie III and LB Christian Harris of Alabama - both are supposed to go in the first two rounds.

So not bad, especially with the Drake auto, I feel like I've gotten my money's worth, and if any of the NIL guys blows up in college football this year, the singles from the set might be worth something.

Ironically, Drake is most often compared to Mike Evans, LOL
(03-16-2022, 06:46 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]You should grab one, the 10-card set includes your Texas A&M guy, Isaiah Spiller!

They're 31.99 at Target ... the set is actually pretty legit, it has some NIL current college guys like Bryce Young, CJ Stroud, DJ the Clemson QB, Spencer Rattler and Quinn Ewers (top QB prospect) ... as well as 2022 draft picks like Malik Willis, Matt Corral and Kayvon Thibodeaux.
I thought it was 2021 rookies.  It may have been $31.99.  Just remember it being over $30.  Saw that TE Jalen Wydermyer is also in the product. Now that I think I might grab one, they will probably be gone.  But I have seen a lot of them.  I didn't even get a Spiller in my Sage Hit box. Sad

I just found out about another Aggie in the NBA while watching the Aggies last night in the NIT.  Alex Caruso.  Remember him but didn't know he was going to make it in the pros.  Another player to collect. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3