Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panini Reward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So just received my reward, 2019 Parris Campbell Green Donruss auto.  First issue I noticed was Panini using scotch tape on the top-loader.  Is this just me, that scotch tape is a no no for use on top loaders?

Looking at the card, all 4 corners show damage and cracking along the edges and there appears to be a gouge/scratch on the sticker auto. WTF Panini?  

So utterly disappointed with Panini on this.  This, straight from Panini, wouldn't grade a 6. 

[attachment=15176]

[attachment=15177]

[attachment=15178]

[attachment=15179]

[attachment=15180]
Pictures were taken through my Loupe.
Good grief Panini.....
I'd recommend following up with customer service, but that's probably as bad a dumpster fire as their regular service.
(02-15-2022, 11:02 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd recommend following up with customer service, but that's probably as bad a dumpster fire as their regular service.
Oh, I've submitted a ticket with their CS team and included pictures.  Not expecting anything, but definitely not please with what I've received for my rewards.
(02-15-2022, 11:34 AM)Speak917 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I've submitted a ticket with their CS team and included pictures.  Not expecting anything, but definitely not please with what I've received for my rewards.
I submitted damage replacements that I still haven't heard back on. Panini confirmed via their ticketing system that they received my two submissions on 11/17/2020. I sent a follow up inquiry via their ticketing system on 04/23/2021 with no response. I emailed their customer service address 10/08/2021 and 10/17/2021 with no response. I then emailed an individual contact at Panini who helped me a couple years ago on 10/25/2021 and 01/30/2022, all with no responses. Each time I contacted them via email I included the ticket #'s and a request for replacement. It's very frustrating to not receive a response.
Well, Panini I think actual just gave me the finger, I think.

Thank you for contacting Panini Technical Support!

Please raise a factory damage ticket using the link below:
https://www.paniniamerica.net/support/ne...amage.html

Please be aware that any ineligible card(s) that Panini America is unable to replace, for any reason, will be returned back to the customer. A damaged card replacement is not guaranteed. We are unable to replace packs, boxes, cases, sample cards, promotional cards, "Recollection" cards, "No Purchase Necessary" cards, cards containing trapped autographs, items purchased on the secondary market, and any item outside the 12 months replacement window. Normal replacement window is 12-14 weeks, but can vary.

Thank you and have a great day!

Panini America
Technical Support Team

For Enquiries regarding Online Orders contact us at - onlinesales@paniniamerica.net or call +1 817 662 5205
For Enquiries regarding Redemptions, Damages or Quality Assurance contact us at - cs@paniniamerica.net or call +1 817 662 5203

The problem with this is, I tried and they do not offer the option of anything below 2020, therefore I am unable to complete the ticket process. This is comical.
Panini Rewards is terrible - I got a Jarvis Laundry auto card a few years ago that arrived with serious surface damage. Just chalked it up to a loss.

I currently have zero Panini Rewards points - the last cards I got from them had tape over them.

Panini redemptions also used to be shipped like that - now they ship them with a Panini sticker in top loaders or one touches for the high value cards (the Burrow auto plate I got is in a one touch, for example. Panini also ships Panini Instant in one touches or toploaders with stickers - I do like those a lot more (Topps also does that) because it shows that the card came directly from Panini.

It's unfortunate, but you probably are sunk.
Well some good news, I am number 5000 in line with PSA to get a $50 submission....lol
The thread title made me think of this scene from Disney's Aladin (the GOOD one).  Guess which one Panini is lol!

Pages: 1 2