Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Topps Now - Throwback Thursdays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know why Beckett stop listing all the Topps Now and Throwback Thursday cards? It's been months and I have a lot of cards just sitting around not in my organizer. Thanks
(01-16-2022, 05:50 PM)swear8431 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know why Beckett stop listing all the Topps Now and Throwback Thursday cards? It's been months and I have a lot of cards just sitting around not in my organizer. Thanks
beckett can take forever on internet only cards and what they told me it is hard to get a complete checklist sometimes and online sales are not that great on them. They prefer to see that all the cards exist before they list the set I guess.
Then I type in 2021 Topps Throwback Thursday I get 429 cards (a lot of parallels). Not sure what you are not seeing.
(01-17-2022, 09:43 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Then I type in 2021 Topps Throwback Thursday I get 429 cards (a lot of parallels).  Not sure what you are not seeing.
They stopped at card #99, I have cards after that, that came out months ago.