Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2021 Donruss Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I had bought this as a presale - out the door with tax was $307.00.  I was contemplating just selling it on eBay and make a quick hundred or so, then I said eff it.  Ripped it and holy moly, was it worth it.  Hottest box I've had in a long time.

SSP Gridiron Marvels Justin Fields - immediately shipping to PSA for grading.

Gridiron King The Rookies - Justin Fields

Gold Rated Rookie #/50 - Trevor Lawrence

Base Rated Rookie Auto - Zach Wilson
Great box! Get any not-base Panthers?

Methinks you might've overpaid by a cool $225.
Yes I got a few Panthers. I agree the price was steep, even at 300. I being new or new since 93/94, I wasn’t totally in tune with what the recent prices were, just only seen what the sharks were selling for. I just knew with this years draft, I wanted to get my boys’ card collection started with some good rookies.

Only non base is a red press proof McCaffrey.

I did score a 2/5 Tommy Tremble Certified in a break.
Interested in the CMC another time when I have more trade fodder.

Also interested in the Tremble, but no way I have something of comparable value, so don't worry about it lol. Just curious, is it a Notre Dame card or a Panthers card?
Tremble is a Panthers card
A secret about Panini hobby boxes - if you get a "SSP Case Hit" you always score in the boxes, Chances are like about 99% that was the only box in the entire case that came close to returning MSRP - let alone what people are paying for those things now.
I am tracking the Gridiron Marvel card on eBay, and it is going for 2225.00 raw !!!! If mine comes back a 10 from PSA, it will be listed at my do not want to sell price.
(09-13-2021, 09:01 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: [ -> ]A secret about Panini hobby boxes - if you get a "SSP Case Hit" you always score in the boxes,  Chances are like about 99% that was the only box in the entire case that came close to returning MSRP - let alone what people are paying for those things now.
I'm surprised they don't sell those loaded boxes directly to the breakers.

That's Next Level Doosh that I'm sure is imminent.
(09-13-2021, 12:27 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised they don't sell those loaded boxes directly to the breakers.

That's Next Level Doosh that I'm sure is imminent.
If they could get away with it, they would

Speaking about getting away with it, check out the new Panini offering:

https://www.paniniamerica.net/2021-panin...hobby.html

I like Classics, so this would be cool at $50 - my guess is they charge $500!
(09-13-2021, 12:49 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: [ -> ]If they could get away with it, they would

Speaking about getting away with it, check out the new Panini offering:

https://www.paniniamerica.net/2021-panin...hobby.html

I like Classics, so this would be cool at $50 - my guess is they charge $500!
And you only get 6 cards per box.   That is what amazes me, 1 box of 5 or 6 cards selling for 500-600 or more....
Pages: 1 2 3