Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panthers Unload Bridgewater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...to Denver. For a 6th round pick. Who got the better deal? What do both teams do in the draft now?

I think this doesn't affect either team in the draft. Denver might still go Fields or Lance or Jones, as the Panthers might. But I think both teams, regardless of this trade, will go either defense/O-line. Thoughts?
Depends how much the Broncos are on the hook for future money but this year giving up a 6th for a $7mm QB that'll either push Lock to new heights or push him aside. Good deal for Denver with low risk to see if Lock is the guy or not.

For the Panthers they get salary off the books which will be handy this year and next year. With the 8th pick, they can see if one of the non-Trey Lance QBs fall to them, trade down to let some desperate team trade up, or nab themselves a solid CB or OL.
Poor Teddy! I feel like no one wants him lol. They should've kept him and given him a few more options, and a healthy CMC. I don't think it changes the draft much for Denver. If Fields falls, I could still see the Broncs grabbing him. Panthers now have me wondering...would they draft Fields or Lance if they are there to push Darnold on a 5th year option? I still think they wait on O-Line. But a WR, CB, or my prediction of Parsons are all on the board.