Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: When my order says 'label printed'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sent in a nice-sized collection of cards to get graded by BGS/BVG.
 When I checked online the My Graded Orders over a week ago it said in the far right column, GRADED, and now it says, LABEL PRINTED. 
 My question is how much longer in these pandemic times will I see them out for delivery?  

On a side note, was at a Walmart today, asked the cashier assistant at self-checkout when the woman puts out the cards (which is next to the self checkout area).  He said Thursday mornings, but the store employees on overnight are already lined up to get their share.

So my question is, should I get a job at Walmart, pay off an employee to grab some cards for me, or since the store is actually closed from 10 pm to 7 am, go to store as soon as it opens?
RattPoison2 Wrote:My 1-2 day order from the 12th says the same thing, I just checked it today.  Knowing the weather issues they have had I wasnt expecting anything much.  If mine pops ill respond the the thread, please do the same fella!!!

Sent in a nice-sized collection of cards to get graded by BGS/BVG.
 When I checked online the My Graded Orders over a week ago it said in the far right column, GRADED, and now it says, LABEL PRINTED. 
 My question is how much longer in these pandemic times will I see them out for delivery?  

On a side note, was at a Walmart today, asked the cashier assistant at self-checkout when the woman puts out the cards (which is next to the self checkout area).  He said Thursday mornings, but the store employees on overnight are already lined up to get their share.

So my question is, should I get a job at Walmart, pay off an employee to grab some cards for me, or since the store is actually closed from 10 pm to 7 am, go to store as soon as it opens?
(02-23-2021, 01:02 PM)Hey there. How long did it take till they shipped your cards back?  I’ve submitted regularly for a few years and have always see them go from “label printed” to “shipped” within a day. However my last submission was graded over a week ago and it still just say’s “label printed”. Was curious if a bunch of folks are experience this same dynamic now?Note - I paid for the Express Service. RattPoison2 Wrote: [ -> ]Sent in a nice-sized collection of cards to get graded by BGS/BVG.

Yea same question here. I paid mine last Friday and for awhile it said ‘label printed’ so I’m hoping this week they will send them out. I sent them in last June cheapest submission price, 118 cards, so eager to get them back. And our Walmart’s here are in short supply. One of them doesn’t even really carry cards anymore and since the Target shutdown more people hounding Walmart. Within this last year it went from me getting a lot as I knew when the distributor showed up, to then long lines and then overnight lines etc. not worth it anymore.