Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Congrats to Tompa Bay!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
And the GOAT, Tom Brady!

This is the way.
Really hard to argue with the stats and the rings to back everything up.  Wish I had snagged a rookie card of (Score, Pacific) I saw at a thrift store for $20 years ago.

Anyways, figured I'd show off what I'll be sending to @foleylion08 here in a little bit.  Just wrapping up some variation details on the back for the SSP version on the left.

jplarson Wrote:Really hard to argue with the stats and the rings to back everything up.  Wish I had snagged a rookie card of (Score, Pacific) I saw at a thrift store for $20 years ago.

Anyways, figured I'd show off what I'll be sending to @foleylion08 here in a little bit.  Just wrapping up some variation details on the back for the SSP version on the left.

Those are awesome, nice work!
More proof the NFL is rigged :p Tampering to get Brady to TB. Refs to get Brady to the Big Game. Home Field advantage. Refs give more calls to the game. Brady's wife using vodoo dolls on the Chiefs offensive Tackles. More refs calls. But sure, he's the GOAT lol.
savagenate Wrote:More proof the NFL is rigged :p Tampering to get Brady to TB. Refs to get Brady to the Big Game. Home Field advantage. Refs give more calls to the game. Brady's wife using vodoo dolls on the Chiefs offensive Tackles. More refs calls. But sure, he's the GOAT lol.
That's quite a few conspiracies stacked on top of one another ... must have made A-a-Ron steaming mad watching from his couch.
Those are SWEET! Can't wait to get them. Especially that SSP Wink
My LTCs (Larson Trading Cards) got delivered today, but I won't be able to open them until Friday when I'm allowed in my office.

I'll do a post then, can't wait!
you
(02-08-2021, 03:18 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]My LTCs (Larson Trading Cards) got delivered today, but I won't be able to open them until Friday when I'm allowed in my office.

I'll do a post then, can't wait!
You might want to be standing on a tarp, cause it's gonna blow your mind!
jplarson Wrote:you
You might want to be standing on a tarp, cause it's gonna blow your mind!
Oh man, this is going to be a long week.
I don't hate Tampa - I wanted to see Kansas City win since I have better cards of the key Kansas City players - including an Eric Fisher Contenders autograph that by all rights now should be worth more than Mahomes Contenders autos since he's apparently the most important player in Kansas City

In all seriousness, I think that Kansas City had the misfortune to have their left tackle go out in the AFC Championship game - had he gone out earlier in the year, maybe the makeshift line adjusts better. But I am not sure that would have changed the outcome since Kansas City just seemed lost out there - dropped passes, blown coverage, stupid penalties, no blocking, a distracted coach (given what problems Andy Reid had with his sons' drug and legal problems as coach of the Eagles, I have to wonder why he possibly thought making his son an assistant coach was a good idea - maybe he thought it would keep him clean - obviously that failed) - it turned into a complete dog of a game and eventually I just stopped watching.

Tampa was playing really well - but I am not sure that Kansas City would have beat anyone last night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4