Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett didn't get the memo...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guess Beckett should've been in front of congress the other day as well. Just because someone posts a prettier card than yours doesn't mean you get to ban the whole forum!  Tongue
Yes, it was a very long weekend thinking I'd been banned.

Even spent $70+ on three singles I know I could have traded for here on the boards.

Oh well, glad I'm still here LOL
Maaaaaan! I thought it was me who just banned! I was like wtf?
Had an idea that it was a Beckett screwup when I accessed the forum while not being logged in. Confirming it again on my mom's computer where I haven't logged in before and still showed banned.
I emailed Jeff V, one of the mods here, over the weekend and he confirmed he was banned too. I figured best case it was an IT screw up and worst case it would be "t3h h4x" as the millennial parlance would go. In any event, glad it's over and I can use the tag #ISurvivedTheBeckettBan2020.
Dang! 2020 strikes again!!
jplarson Wrote:I emailed Jeff V, one of the mods here, over the weekend and he confirmed he was banned too.  I figured best case it was an IT screw up and worst case it would be "t3h h4x" as the millennial parlance would go.  In any event, glad it's over and I can use the tag #ISurvivedTheBeckettBan2020.
Poor Jeff must have gotten blown up with emails. He's helped so many of us message board users through the years he's probably the only mod who's email address I have saved. And even in his brief response he was still very courteous and reassuring, as always.
jplarson Wrote:I emailed Jeff V, one of the mods here, over the weekend and he confirmed he was banned too.  I figured best case it was an IT screw up and worst case it would be "t3h h4x" as the millennial parlance would go.  In any event, glad it's over and I can use the tag #ISurvivedTheBeckettBan2020.
I don't even understand what you just said...lol! We should all had that hashtag to our sigs lol
dogger99 Wrote:Had an idea that it was a Beckett screwup when I accessed the forum while not being logged in.  Confirming it again on my mom's computer where I haven't logged in before and still showed banned.
The weird thing was, I couldn't even see the forums at all even when logged out.

I was like, man, they must really hate me, they went to the ISP level on this, LOL
rjcj2017 Wrote:The weird thing was, I couldn't even see the forums at all even when logged out.

I was like, man, they must really hate me, they went to the ISP level on this, LOL
Lol!
Pages: 1 2