Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2020 RFFG - Race #35 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on Sunday 11/01 @ Martinsville - 2pm on NBC. The cutoff time to make/change picks is Saturday 10/31 at 11pm EDT. Daylight Savings Time ends that night. So remember to set your clocks back 1 hour before you go to bed Saturday.

Here are the current points standings (as of 10/29/20):

1. pbo - 1350 (2020 Champion!)
2. wsc - 1193
3. stel - 1187
4. kd80 - 1171
5. a9a - 1157
6. dun - 1097
7. csc - 1053
8. c4us - 1011
9. spaz - 989
10. lead - 865

Congratulations (WAY EARLY) to pbobo44 for winning this year's contest!!! No one can catch him now with only 2 races remaining. And for the 7th straight year, we have a new winner! The streak continues of never having a 2-time champion. Congrats Paul! I'll send you the prize pool list as soon as it is finalized.

I'm going to pick Chase Elliott for now.
I'm sticking with Harvick.
Hamlin
Thanks!
Well, i will get in with Brad Keselowski, but i sort of want to see where things are after Texas.

So, BK2 for now...
Chase Elliott in a must win situation!
Martin Truex Jr. at Martinsville
At least he finally got a win last week. Been tough year for my guy. I'll ride with Kyle Busch
Standings have been added to the OP now, along with a few notes. Make sure to read the bottom half of the original post.
Congrats on the win Paul. You made great picks all year.
Cards4us19 Wrote:Congrats on the win Paul. You made great picks all year.
Thank you! I have just stuck with the guy who was hot. I'm a Petty fan but knew that wouldn't work so I rolled all season with Harvick. I'm just lucky he had such a good season. Hate he missed on the championship 4.
Pages: 1 2