Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: mcgwire motherload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was hoping i could find someone, anyone wanting or hunting mark mcgwire cards... ive stumbled upon a 750ct box filled to the brim with Big Macs... not just everyday base cars, im talking gold label refractors, uooer deck SPs.. etc etc... atleast 300 are refractors..
Gold label are refractorish but not refractors. I would suggest posting pictures and have them for trade in your beckett
justfold615 Wrote:i was hoping i could find someone, anyone wanting or hunting mark mcgwire cards... ive stumbled upon a 750ct box filled to the brim with Big Macs... not just everyday base cars, im talking gold label refractors, uooer deck SPs.. etc etc... atleast 300 are refractors..
Good luck with that.  There are quite a few McGwire fans here but selling is another thing altogether.  It might take photos, patience, and phinagling...in that order.
justfold615 Wrote:i was hoping i could find someone, anyone wanting or hunting mark mcgwire cards... ive stumbled upon a 750ct box filled to the brim with Big Macs... not just everyday base cars, im talking gold label refractors, uooer deck SPs.. etc etc... atleast 300 are refractors..
Are they all uploaded into your trade collection?