Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Crossover review questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm completely new to BGS. But I've got an extremely NICE 83 Topps Sandberg in PSA10 that I'd love to send in for a crossover review. My goal to either get it in a gold or black label.

However, on the form there is no crossover option and nowhere that asks for a minimum grade. Do you just manually specify on the form that you're trying to crossover and that to send back as is unless it gets gold or black label? 

Also, at the top it wants an account #. I've checked my account settings top to bottom but can't find what my account # is. Where is this located?
Nice card, the top to bottom centering looks a little off to get a black label but you never know.

I think you can put in a minimum grade you want for the card on the form. If the min grade isn't met they will not slab it. In your case you would request a min grade of pristine 10. A BGS 9.5 is also a gold label not sure you want that, since psa 10 is worth more than a bgs 9.5 nowadays.

If the min grade is met, I think they charge you a crack fee to break open the psa case. Not 100% sure about this as i haven't submitted anything to beckett in a long time.

If you never submitted cards to beckett for grading you will not have a account # on file. You will be assign one after your first order.