Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Found Some More Prestige
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ZSDOne Wrote:Talking about backup quarterbacks is totally germane when the initial post noted that the big hit from the break was a Jarratt Stidham auto /10
I know, but the only reason we got on the topic of backup QBs was that I started talking about a Matt Barkley auto pull from 2013.

(So technically it's my fault.)

I initially thought it was one of my Prestige threads that got hijacked and then saw that it was yours.

But very good use of the word "germane" ... LOL
rjcj2017 Wrote:I know, but the only reason we got on the topic of backup QBs was that I started talking about a Matt Barkley auto pull from 2013.

(So technically it's my fault.)

I initially thought it was one of my Prestige threads that got hijacked and then saw that it was yours.

But very good use of the word "germane" ... LOL
Having to go out of town for work definitely helped - for less than the price of one hobby box, I got 22 autograph cards including a National Treasures Carson Wentz-Wendell Smallwood Dual, some supplies, blasters of Virginia (which had an auto and memorabilia  as well as a numbered card, so that was definitely nice), Clemson (just had a memorabilia card), & Florida (had some basketball player auto)and a Carson Wentz printing plate. 

And speaking of Topps Magic, I finally found a Malcolm Jenkins autograph (which was one of the last major players from the Super Bowl team I needed) - and it was a Topps Magic auto - so its  my favorite set.

And I don't care if you get off track - especially when talking about Eagles cards.  You can talk about Eagles cards all day on my posts.
Pages: 1 2 3