Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: These Idiots Are Really Starting to Amuse Me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm doing my usual eBay search just now on new items for some of my PC guys, and I notice the latest trend in "Idiot Retail Sharkery" ... you can now buy into box breaks of marked up retail blasters, hangers and cello packs!!!

So, this one moron has team breaks for a hodge podge of basketball products like Optic, Mosaic, Prizm, yada yada, basically all the stuff he hoarded and prevented actual collectors from picking up and enjoying.

He wants YOU to bail him out and, you know, buy worthless spots like the Washington Wizards for the low, low starting bid of $7.99, plus $3.99 shipping.

Ooooooooooooh the temptation ... for a minimum of $12, I could get up to, you know, 5 or 6 Wizards base cards!!!

Where do I sign up?

Then again, if you are a big enough moron to sign up for one of these spots, you get exactly what you deserve.
That is so disappointing.

I haven't even bought any cards recently for a variety of reasons, but I used to really enjoy browsing my local Targets/Walmarts for blasters now and then.

Oh well. Just add it to the list of crazy things happening in 2020, I guess.
hempick Wrote:That is so disappointing.

I haven't even bought any cards recently for a variety of reasons, but I used to really enjoy browsing my local Targets/Walmarts for blasters now and then.

Oh well.  Just add it to the list of crazy things happening in 2020, I guess.
Indeed ... beyond disappointing if retail is your only option for buying cards.