Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WNBA pricing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!  I've haven't collected in almost 20 years now and am looking to part with older cards.  I have a few WMNA autographed licensed cards....like a 1999 Hoops Autographics Lisa Leslie.  Where do I find pricing in Becketts anymore?  Or is it just an online pricing guide now.  The only place I can get hands on magazines now are at a Barnes and Noble.  Thanks for the help!
It's a whole lot easier to use the online price guide vs the magazine nowadays. I'm not sure if they list the WNBA cards in the magazines though? The Leslie looks like a rare card as there's not been any listings on eBay in the past couple of months. I think it would sell higher than the current Beckett value. Your best bet to see what some of the cards would sell for, if you're looking to move them, is to look up completed listings on eBay.
I could use the Lisa Leslie auto for my USC PC.

Let me know, thanks!

RJ
That's my problem. I don't see it in a Beckett basketball magazine anymore. Ebay shows no signs/listing of the card. I haven't collected in 20 years. When I first got the card it was in the magazine for $100. I have no idea if that's the still the price or if it's a $20-40card. I either have to bit the bullet and just pay the $5 for one card price or just list it on eBay.
Thanks for the help guys!
I could always trade you something for it. Let me know, thanks!
Can you post an image? Is it numbered?

It makes a big difference in price, but similar cards have sold over the last several months.With a little more information, I'm happy to help.