Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Inexperienced to card grading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a pretty valuable card I would like to have graded but I don’t feel secure in sending it off. Is it possible to have it graded at a physical shop and/or in person?  Very naive I understand, but it really needs to be graded.
Thanks for any help and direction....
Right now, I don't think any of the major companies are talking walk-ins nor do I think there's any onsite grading going on due to current events.

Your best bet would be to securely send it to the company that appeals to you the most.
y2hood Wrote:Right now, I don't think any of the major companies are talking walk-ins nor do I think there's any onsite grading going on due to current events.

Your best bet would be to securely send it to the company that appeals to you the most.
It’s a fleer jordan rookie that’s been protected since I pulled it from a pack years ago. What’s the best way to ship? Sorry for the questions. I really want to do the right thing with this card.
Card saver I, sandwich it between two pieces of cardboard, place in a shipping box wrapped in bubble wrap. For a card of that esteem, I'd insure it well and go through whichever shipping service you trust most with a quick delivery and signature confirmation.