Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beware of.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PC6216 trader.  Accepted a trade from him in Canada a month ago.  He received my cards on July 10th with this tracking LX689227720US.  I have messaged him several times with no responses.  I have messaged him on Twitter, no response.  I see he has done this in the past two other times over a couple of years so I thought he was good.  I just lost $75 worth of hockey cards to him.  

Do I leave a negative knowing he will then retaliate against me.  My only two negatives came from that same thing, retaliation.  I cant delete the trade unless I check off received the cards which needs to be fixed by Beckett.  Very frustrated here.

Steve Angry
That is very frustrating. Yes, leave the negative feedback and don't worry about retaliation. If he leaves you a negative, leave a response as you have done in the past. But he needs to be called out for what he is. For what it's worth, I wouldn't worry if he leaves you a negative. Your record is very good and you've already established a trade relationship with a ton of members on here. People will through the BS. Wrote:PC6216 trader.  Accepted a trade from him in Canada a month ago.  He received my cards on July 10th with this tracking LX689227720US.  I have messaged him several times with no responses.  I have messaged him on Twitter, no response.  I see he has done this in the past two other times over a couple of years so I thought he was good.  I just lost $75 worth of hockey cards to him.  

Do I leave a negative knowing he will then retaliate against me.  My only two negatives came from that same thing, retaliation.  I cant delete the trade unless I check off received the cards which needs to be fixed by Beckett.  Very frustrated here.

Steve Angry
FYI - I'm not saying this is the case for you, but I did a trade with him a while back and had the same thing. No communication and then one day my cards arrived after 6-8 weeks (and I live only 3 hours driving time away from him). I didn't receive feedback from him even though he marked the cards as received.

Super frustrating!!! But hopefully your cards will arrive for you.
stevesum Wrote:PC6216 trader.  Accepted a trade from him in Canada a month ago.  He received my cards on July 10th with this tracking LX689227720US.  I have messaged him several times with no responses.  I have messaged him on Twitter, no response.  I see he has done this in the past two other times over a couple of years so I thought he was good.  I just lost $75 worth of hockey cards to him.  

Steve Angry
Did you ever receive your cards