Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: No Retail, No Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since none of the Targets around here have any Chronicles Draft Picks, I got a hobby box from the LCS

Numbered Parallel - some QB from Colorado - Montez or something - Optic Rated Rookies Purple /99

Relic - Michael Pittman from USC /199 

Autos:

The Ohio State cornerback that hte Lions drafted third overall - last name begins with an O, but I am not confident in my ability to come close to spelling it correctly - Crown Royal Green /5 (it seems that rjc would have been very happy with this box with Lions and USC hits)

Prizm Patch Auto /49 - a wide receiver from Texas drafted in the third round by Baltimore - nice two color (burnt orange and white, its Texas) patch that looks to be the top corner of the X in Texas) - last name is like Dunleavy or something 

Select Auto (On Card!) - Jalen Hurts - Eagles QB!

Notable base card - Optic Joe Burrows.  

Overall, not bad - all of the hits were draft picks taken in the first three  rounds and as an Eagles fan, I believe that you can't beat getting an on card Eagles auto

It looks like for base cards, retail is the way to go here (there are more cards in a jumbo) - for autographs you definitely want hobby.
That is, indeed, a fantastic box from my perspective!
rjcj2017 Wrote:That is, indeed, a fantastic box from my perspective!
Not a bad box from my prospective either with the Eagles auto

And other two were low numbered autos of players I didn't already have which is also good.
Dang, congrats on the hits!