Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Pacific
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anybody help me out with info on a set I vaguely remember?

It was a set that Pacific produced in the late 90's. It was oversized and I had five cards on it. One that was cyan, magenta, yellow, black, and a regular card. I believe they were numbered to 100.

Sound familiar?
1995 and 1996 Pacific Gridiron were oversized cards.
1995: Base, Copper, Gold, Platinum, Red
1996: Base, Copper, Gold /30, Platinum, Red

Can't think of others.
I remember those.

These had five images on one oversized card. Four were kinda like printing plates and the fifth one is the finished card. 

It think it was a set of 100 cards that had three Panthers in it with one being Biakabutuka. And I believe they were numbered to 100.

Does that ring any bells?
pbobo44 Wrote:I remember those.

These had five images on one oversized card. Four were kinda like printing plates and the fifth one is the finished card. 

It think it was a set of 100 cards that had three Panthers in it with one being Biakabutuka. And I believe they were numbered to 100.

Does that ring any bells?
Sorry, not a clue.  Searched Beckett and internet (under Pacific) and couldn't find anything.
Thank you for the help!
I think I know what you are talking about. I had a Reggie White in a pro bowl uni that was oversized by Pacific. I could never find a value on it either, thought that was before ebay. I don't remember if it was numbered or not.