Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Any Guesses on First Brady and Newton Cards With New Unis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Airbrushed or otherwise ... maybe Contenders?

Man, Brady as a Buc and Newton as a Patriot just seems ... weird.
Reminds me of '99 when Faulk went to the Rams and James became the new Faulk. Toss in Bettis to the Steelers Smile
rjcj2017 Wrote:Airbrushed or otherwise ... maybe Contenders?

Man, Brady as a Buc and Newton as a Patriot just seems ... weird.
Elite is often when the rookies first appear in their new uniforms - not sure when it is coming out this year - not sure when vets usually appear in their new uniforms.  With Score they didn't even bother changing teams - according to the cards, Jordan Howard is still an Eagle and Darius Slay is still a Lion.
I would guess Brady will be in Contenders. Newton may not make it in until the later releases, if at all. It'll be a good measuring stick as to how lazy Panini is lol.
(06-30-2020, 09:14 AM)savagenate Wrote: [ -> ]I would guess Brady will be in Contenders. Newton may not make it in until the later releases, if at all. It'll be a good measuring stick as to how lazy Panini is lol.
Never underestimate how lazy Panini can be lol
foleylion08 Wrote:Never underestimate how lazy Panini can be lol
Like this is actually a time I would go for an airbrushed Panini Instant card of each of them in their new uniforms.

I guess they don't like free money, LOL
foleylion08 Wrote:Never underestimate how lazy Panini can be lol
Lol amen brother