Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Do you shop for singles? (Cards, not people)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you know me at all, you would realize I can be generous when it comes to the Hobby.  So, if you like to buy singles on COMC, just make a note that I will have 150 for sale starting Tuesday consisting of all items with Beckett value $6 and up, including many autos and some mem.

Let's just say I will either have the only one for sale on COMC or will have the cheapest!  Good luck.
And.... your COMC username is????
I only shop singles. There's no point for me to buy boxes anymore, I've condensed my collection down to one NFL team, one baseball player, and 2 non-sports genres.

I concur on above, username?
Singles is the way I roll too. I can't take the chance spending large amounts on boxes in hopes of getting what I want. I'd rather know what I'm getting.
rad_1205 Wrote:And.... your COMC username is????
Korton
y2hood Wrote:I only shop singles. There's no point for me to buy boxes anymore, I've condensed my collection down to one NFL team, one baseball player, and 2 non-sports genres.

I concur on above, username?
Answered above.

3 cards were loaded last night and 1 sold right away.
Unfortunately for the most part I've quit all together. I'll still pick something up here and there, but gone are the days of me spending a lot in this hobby.  
I became really disenfranchised with the hobby when case prices went from decent value to full on insane.  I used to break 4-5 cases or so a year, but not anymore.  Which is a shame because as some who've been here awhile know I used to LOVE breaking me some cases. I COULD still break 4-5 cases a year, but I just won't pay these prices. 

I commend those of you that are still at it, I really do.

As for me I've gone back to collecting steel, brass and lead. Lot more of a stress reliever!
phoenixrising34 Wrote:Unfortunately for the most part I've quit all together. I'll still pick something up here and there, but gone are the days of me spending a lot in this hobby.  
I became really disenfranchised with the hobby when case prices went from decent value to full on insane.  I used to break 4-5 cases or so a year, but not anymore.  Which is a shame because as some who've been here awhile know I used to LOVE breaking me some cases. I COULD still break 4-5 cases a year, but I just won't pay these prices. 

I commend those of you that are still at it, I really do.

As for me I've gone back to collecting steel, brass and lead. Lot more of a stress reliever!
Many of us will miss a class act collector/trader!
can you tell me one card you have posted so i can find you.
rad_1205 Wrote:can you tell me one card you have posted so i can find you.
2019 Elite Extra Edition Prospect Materials Red/49 Gavin Lux
Pages: 1 2