Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Why I Love This Site - Amazing Trade Pickup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hockey Friends,

Wrong forum, I know, but wanted to give a shoutout to a new member.

So I’ve been wanting a Kawhi Leonard auto forever (or, like two years, whatever comes first, LOL).

Offered many big cards for one and never got a bite.

Then, out of nowhere, a new member, dcmelo13, comes along, and lo and behold, this card is now in my collection …

[Image: Kawhi-Auto.jpg]

Point being, I have been able to trade for some cards on these boards that I thought I would never own.

You never know when someone pops up with something you’ve really wanted and helps make it happen.

My thanks to dcmelo13 for a smooth trade and a massive add to my basketball collection.
Nice card - Thanks for sharing !
Awesome to hear.
Thanks to you both!
That is wonderful, Randy! Congrats on the great PC item! Let's hope that this resurgence in the hobby sees more members on the site. Best wishes!

Randi
rayeates Wrote:That is wonderful, Randy! Congrats on the great PC item! Let's hope that this resurgence in the hobby sees more members on the site. Best wishes!

Randi
It should be noted, Kawhi led the Toronto Raptors to their lone NBA championship last summer.