Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: charging order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To whom it may concern:

I sent in a 10 day submission, and tracking shows my order was delivered on June 3 at 2:08 PM. However, my card I put on the submission form has not been charged yet. Do you know typically how long it takes before your card is charged? I do not know how backlogged the company is, and I know that the order is not even logged into the system until the card is charged.
rocketspeed202 Wrote:To whom it may concern:

I sent in a 10 day submission, and tracking shows my order was delivered on June 3 at 2:08 PM. However, my card I put on the submission form has not been charged yet. Do you know typically how long it takes before your card is charged? I do not know how backlogged the company is, and I know that the order is not even logged into the system until the card is charged.
Took them 15 days to charge me after my cards delivered.  That was April; I think they are worse off now.
Same here, cards delivered 5/29 and nothing has happened yet. My CC has not been charged and nothing shows received. Sounds like at least running a couple months behind....sigh
dmasci Wrote:Same here, cards delivered 5/29 and nothing has happened yet.  My CC has not been charged and nothing shows received.  Sounds like at least running a couple months behind....sigh
I got an email 7/9 that my cards have been received, so basically 5 weeks after they were delivered they are considered received and the clock starts.  

Really not as bad as I thought if they actually ship in 30 business days from 7/9