Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Soft Sleeve Size
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Beckett community. I had posted this topic a bit ago but still haven't got an answer. I am looking for the size between soft sleeve and team bag. It fits a top load perfectly and it is releasable. I know these things exist because I have gotten a few cards recently. I did contact the sellers but all were unsure of where the sleeves came from. I have contacted Pro-Mold, BCW and a number of sellers and suppliers. No one seems to have any idea what I am talking about. One replied that I could just use a team bag instead. If i wanted to use a team bag wouldn't be looking for this other sleeve. Maybe it isn't a trading card supply. Anyone who knows anything about this please let me know. Hockey is coming back so let's get trading !!!
-Joe (& Joey)
JEH177 Wrote:Hello Beckett community. I had posted this topic a bit ago but still haven't got an answer. I am looking for the size between soft sleeve and team bag. It fits a top load perfectly and it is releasable. I know these things exist because I have gotten a few cards recently. I did contact the sellers but all were unsure of where the sleeves came from. I have contacted Pro-Mold, BCW and a number of sellers and suppliers. No one seems to have any idea what I am talking about. One replied that I could just use a team bag instead. If i wanted to use a team bag wouldn't be looking for this other sleeve. Maybe it isn't a trading card supply. Anyone who knows anything about this please let me know. Hockey is coming back so let's get trading !!!
-Joe (& Joey)
I do know what you're talking about ... one magnet touch holder fits perfectly in them without the extra material flapping out on the sides.

(And, like 5 or 6 toploaded cards fit snugly as well.)

They're called "one touch resealable bags" ...

Try this link (mods, I'm assuming Amazon links are OK this one time? it's not my auction) ... https://amzn.to/3dBwKuh

Anyway, if that's not it, I am not sure what you are talking about.

Good luck!
rjcj2017 Wrote:I just got this message. Finally someone who knows what the hell I am looking for. BCW and Ultra-Pro had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. BCW told me to just use a team bag. If I wanted to use a team bag I wouldn't have asked for the smaller ones. lol    Thanks for the info and the link. Going to head here now. I hope everyone is well.... Have a great night !!   -Joe (& Joey)
rjcj2017 Wrote:I do know what you're talking about ... one magnet touch holder fits perfectly in them without the extra material flapping out on the sides.

(And, like 5 or 6 toploaded cards fit snugly as well.)

They're called "one touch resealable bags" ...

Try this link (mods, I'm assuming Amazon links are OK this one time? it's not my auction) ... https://amzn.to/3dBwKuh

Anyway, if that's not it, I am not sure what you are talking about.

Good luck!
Thanks for the response. If you put a "one touch resealable" next to a team bag they are identical. What I am after is the scaled down team bag. I will use team bags for one touch and graded bags for, well, graded cards. There is a smaller. Here are the measurements...5in (with bag open) x 3in across and 1in for the flap itself. Compare that to a team bag//.. 6in flap open x 3 and 2in for the flap itself. I understand that I can use a team bag. I have plenty of them and it isn't my first card I have ever collected. It is a personal preference.
******Without deleting the beginning of this I have found the bag. It isn't used for card collecting at all. I probably should have just relied on myself and do the research. I just thought someone would know the name of them. Thank you for the input.   -Joe (& Joey)
Team set bags are not the same height nor width of one touch bags ... nor did I say they were.

But it sounds like you figured it out.
rjcj2017 Wrote:yep!! thanks
Not talking about  ultrapro platinum are you? I would think  not but I tried.