Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Face masks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Have any of you guys had to wear a face mask when going into Target or Wal Mart?
cspen Wrote:Have any of you guys had to wear a face mask when going into Target or Wal Mart?
Have I had to - No

Highly recommended so I do.
cspen Wrote:Have any of you guys had to wear a face mask when going into Target or Wal Mart?
I have worn a mask for a grand total of 25 minutes in 3 trips to Menards.  That is it.
I want to go to Target tomorrow and someone said they were making customers wear them.  I guess i'll put one in my pocket so if I have to I will at least have one.
cspen Wrote:I want to go to Target tomorrow and someone said they were making customers wear them.  I guess i'll put one in my pocket so if I have to I will at least have one.
Target does not require customers to wear them in MN.
Every place I go here in Florida (Target, Walmart, USPS, UPS, FedEx) requires a facial covering. It doesn’t have to be a surgical mask, it can be a bandana or a scarf. But it’s mandatory in Broward County.
Nope I have had to wear one and any place where it is mandatory I just will not go
We are now mandatory in VA..starting Friday.  Keep in mind, it is not protect you, but protecting others from large particles leaving your mouth and nose with a cough or sneeze.  It is not protection from COVID per se.  Also, makes others feel more comfortable around you.  I guess I am biased as I wear one many hours a day treating patients.
garrisc Wrote:Have I had to - No

Highly recommended so I do.
The perfect response in my opinion. The essential workers of the world thank you for it!
waynetalger Wrote:Nope I have had to wear one and any place where it is mandatory I just will not go
Im sure other people appreciate that you don't shop there, since people like you dont care
if they spread the germs around. Very Disturbing and you wonder why there are over 100,000 
deaths in your country.
Pages: 1 2 3 4