Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Organize User-Needs Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a brand new user, wanted to try the Organizer software. Set up my account. In Organize, I added a collection just to try it out. I called it 1968 Topps Baseball. I have not been able to find any way to add data (the cards). Also, I'd like to add the entire set at once and go from there, can that be done?

I'm using the web version (not the app).

Attached screenshots.

Thanks in advance and I appreciate your patience with the Newbie.

Dave
To add cards search for it then use the add button. For entire sets search a card from that set, click on the card then look toward bottom under item details, click the set then add it (add to organize) under other items
(05-22-2020, 02:21 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]To add cards search for it then use the add button. For entire sets search a card from that set, click on the card then look toward bottom under item details, click the set then add it (add to organize) under other items
Thank you. That worked perfect. An off topic question, I don't know much about any of this, I'm just trying to get together my cards that have been in a box in my closet for 50 years.

Is there somewhere I can read up on why some articles say that my Nolan Ryan rookie cards are worth several thousand dollars and others, including eBay, that are selling/buying them for a couple hundred? I don't understand.

Thanks in advance.
Adding complete sets is something I have wanted to do myself for a long time. However doing it the way you say, doesn't really add a set to my ORG. It adds the individual cards. And not even all of them. Since I don't have any 1960 Topps football, I tried adding the set (132). It added 108 of the 132 cards + 2 sheets. Did the same for 1961 Topps football (198 cards). Added individual cards and only 125 of the 198.
Make sure that when looking at a collection of 198 that you have the drop down menu for the number of cards you will see set to 250.