Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Did I just find an Error Card???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any help would be great. I just opened a pack of 2020 Topps Series 1 and came across a Josh Rojas RC. Pretty sure its a refractor card but the thing that caught my eye was the Topps logo in the top left corner. If you look closely it almost looks like the Topps logo was stamped twice? Or maybe its just a discoloration? Take a look.)
dbarker@kdoc.tv Wrote:Any help would be great.  I just opened a pack of 2020 Topps Series 1 and came across a Josh Rojas RC.  Pretty sure its a refractor card but the thing that caught my eye was the Topps logo in the top left corner.  If you look closely it almost looks like the Topps logo was stamped twice?  Or maybe its just a discoloration? Take a look.)
It looks like the Rainbow parallel but not an error. It looks more like it didn't get all the ink it was supposed to on the logo making it a flawed card. Flaws in the printing process are not considered errors. They are considered damaged.