Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Has anyone used comc.com to sell cards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone used comc.com to sell cards?

Is it worth it? Does inventory moves quick enough not to incur storage fees?

I have a ton of base cards and inserts I wouldn't mind sending over but I am concern that I would end up paying for nothing. But trying to list stuff on ebay is a lot of work.

Since you pay at least 0.35 per card and they mark up the price 0.25 and they take a 10% fee to cash you out you should be listing cards that would sell for $1.00 at least. From a $1.00 if they automatically take the first $0.60 and then 10% after that means you are getting $0.36 per each $1.00 card.

Any advise and or experience on this would be greatly appreciated.
I have sold on COMC. I chose cards worth at least $3 for sale and kept the money there to purchase my needs.

I sold quickly at less than 50% of Beckett Hi. If you want full price you will need to select cards that are not yet listed on COMC. Otherwise, you will always be underpriced by someone else.

For example, a Mike Trout card that books for $12 has over 60 copies listed on COMC. So, if you want to sell yours, you would have to list at $3 or less. But, a card with only 2 or 3 copies might get full price sale.

It was work to figure out what to send as I did a search on that site to see how many were for sale. If more than 5, I did not send mine.
(05-19-2020, 03:44 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: [ -> ]I have sold on COMC. I chose cards worth at leat $3 for sale and kept the money there to purchase my needs.

I sold quickly at less than 50% of Beckett Hi. If you want full price you will need to select cards that are not yet listed on COMC
Thanks for the info. Makes sense.

If others have experience selling on comc.com please let me know what your experience has been.
I really like selling on COMC even though I haven't done that much of it. It is just so easy to send the cards in, set the prices, and then pretty much just forget they are even there.

Every once in a while I get an email saying that some of my cards sold.

Pretty nice.
I have been selling and buying on COMC since their inception. Love it. I have sold over 10,000 cards on there. Super easy.
I use COMC all the time for selling and buying. I really like the service. I recently submitted my first cards to them for their eBay auction. We will see how that goes. Happy t answer any questions you might have.
I like COMC to buy. Not so much to sell. Slow service. Mostly due to COVID-19 now. But pre-COVID 19, service was still rather slow.