Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Current Projects
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been cleaning up my collection and have a goal to list everything I have available, even the absolute junkiest of the junk.

If you need any of it, it can be had.

I've crossed the 65,000 cards for trade step (with a lot more still to add). I have everything current year listed and most of the 'good stuff'.

Here are my current projects:

1971 Topps (only have 27 cards - looking for EX or better)
1974 Topps (have most commons - looking for NM)
1974 Topps Traded (need checklist in NM)
1976 Topps (next project)
2020 Topps Heritage (need ~35 SPs)

If you don't have those, I will look for 'traders' that fall into these categories -

Vintage (pre-1970)
2020 Topps Rookie Cards
Star Inserts/GU/AU

Hopefully, we can make some trades!

Offer sent.
I sent over an offer a few days ago (maybe the 12th), but never got a response. So I just canceled it. If you want to trade, feel free to check and send me an offer. Thanks.
open offer sent
Offer sent
Thanks for all the offers, working through them this week. Sorry for any delays - beautiful weekend here and decided to spend most of my time outside with the family!
(05-18-2020, 07:49 AM)fred bear Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all the offers, working through them this week. Sorry for any delays - beautiful weekend here and decided to spend most of my time outside with the family!