Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Who Is trading at this Time and who is taking a break?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Actively working on some trades now. Limiting trips to the post office (1x a week), so hoping to agree on mailing timeline with any potential traders.

Trading for Flyers from all eras.

Thanks!
Chris

(04-20-2020, 04:47 PM)christophercox20 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I just wanted to start a thread to see who is trading at this time and who is taking a break do to the Virus. I am trading because I am going stir crazy being locked up in the house with a 8 month old. I am ok with trades with you guys and if you want to wait til its safer to send I am ok with that too. I don't mind holding up shipping til its better for everyone else.
Thanks
Chris
i'm still trading
show me your yzerman cards
Always trading. Thanks
Always looking to trade send over some offers!!
Sadly, still not trading yet.
im trading now that the postal service has seemed to getting back to normal. Im adding cards to my list every day. hit me up if you need anything
powelldu Wrote:I am still trading
i live by edmonton and been collecting cards since 1980. tons of 80's opc and what ever, lol, even kraft and red rooster stuff. what are you looking for?
Trading for the next two weeks before my OPG expires.
Always up for trades, especially for Golden Knights.
Tell me what you need I am breaking up my knights collection came into tough times and need to sell some stuff so let me know what you are looking for before I put them for sale. I do have a fleury sp game used auto like the Karlsson. Let me know what you have to trade.
Pages: 1 2 3