Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Need help With this Jeff Skinner card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi have a Jeff Skinner 2019-20 O-Pee-Chee Platinum No. 123 that is Definitely a rainbow card but doesn't say on the back but the picture is different then the base card. Cant find it on the Beckett Platinum Listing Guide. Looks to me like variation but not sure if Platinum produced variation cards.
20200419-132219 20200419-132251
I believe it's an unannounced variation. Nice! That had these along with the unannounced Pond Hockey parallels.
(04-20-2020, 03:34 PM)creasecollector Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it's an unannounced variation. Nice! That had these along with the unannounced Pond Hockey parallels.
Thanks for the info. Wonder what the print run for this is. I had 5 boxes and managed to pull 1.
Found them. Seems Beckett had published the variations list but not sure what print run or how scarce they are. There may be more as time goes by so if you have any Rainbow cards, make sure to see if they are different then the base cards also the uniforms seem to be the All Star, Dark black or White.
Io have read that the All Star Parallel fall one per case.
(04-26-2020, 11:41 AM)dark crawler88 Wrote: [ -> ]Io have read that the All Star Parallel fall one per case.
Wow, thanks for that info. I guess i got really lucky.