Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: dealer unable to ship to your location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IDEAS? Contacted both beckett and dealer, waiting to hear back. Last 2 orders from the US, I'm in CANADA have said "DEALER CANNOT SHIP TO YOUR LOCATION" upon checking out. I have ordered many times in the past, as recently as a month ago from multiple us dealers- no issues. It started last order and now this order. Dealers both said they shipped to Canada with no issues from others. Odd and very very frustrating!

Dealer today is Fairfield, last time it was AU Memorabilia.
All you can do is wait. There is a massive rift between our country, and the States' postal systems and border control. Packages get held, lost, stolen, etc. more often now than ever. Also, the cost has become enormous, and many dealers/sellers are refusing to ship across the border. It is frustrating, but it is ultimately the dealers' choice. Hope that this helps.

Randi
You might find it worthwhile to create an account on COMC & have items from the US shipped there. I've done this a fair bit with Ebay to obtain cards that won't ship to Canada or that use the Global shipping program.
(01-24-2020, 04:45 PM)rootntootn Wrote: [ -> ]You might find it worthwhile to create an account on COMC & have items from the US shipped there. I've done this a fair bit with Ebay to obtain cards that won't ship to Canada or that use the Global shipping program.
As an Ebay seller another one I see and I am told is cheaper than COMC is Get It Shipped International -- look them up.