Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 4 Prizm Blasters + Hanges and Draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got caught up in the Zion hype
Hit the walmarts in the area
4 Prizm blasters
2 Prizm Hangers
6 Prizm Draft Hangers

The jerseys and coloured prizms are for trade if anyone is interested.
Looks like you got a Zion silver? If so congrats!
(01-11-2020, 07:43 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you got a Zion silver? If so congrats!
It looks like a regular card not the Silver Prizm to me. There appears to be a reflection of something/someone at the top of the card, but nothing rainbowy refractorish about it. If I am mistaken, then that is a great hit.
(01-14-2020, 11:39 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like a regular card not the Silver Prizm to me. There appears to be a reflection of something/someone at the top of the card, but nothing rainbowy refractorish about it. If I am mistaken, then that is a great hit.
Just a base
(01-17-2020, 01:25 PM)theo60collector Wrote: [ -> ]Just a base
That still is a great pull ... there is a rumor out there that even the base is a SP in retail ... I know I personally busted 100+ packs across various retail formats and pulled exactly one base and one Emergent insert of Zion.
Base is going for close to 100 so nothing to sneeze at! Also the Morant's are nice as well!