Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally Found a Decent Amount of Prizm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Holidays, friends.

After a haircut on Saturday I checked the local Wally World and they got in two fresh vendor displays of Prizm basketball.

I grabbed two Mega Boxes and a blaster.

Opened the blaster first ... best cards were a Morant base RC and a Bol Bol jersey card.

First Mega Box, about halfway through the 10 regular packs, I finally pulled this guy:

[Image: Zion.jpg]

The second Mega Box was crap. Like, beyond crap.

I went back later and grabbed a jumbo pack (2 packs + 3 red, white and blue prizms) and pulled Vince Carter and Justin James prizms for my Carter and Kings PCs.

I also tried one of the blister (cardboard?) 20-card packs and didn't pull anything of note.

So, final tally.

In 92 total packs of Prizm across the various formats, I pulled one base Zion RC and one Zion Emergent insert.

Interesting side note - I never pulled any base or inserts of RJ Barrett, other than the green Prizm RC in my original lot of 24 loose packs.

I think I'm moving on from this product.
Prizm can be a brutal break. I did three packs, then a complete hobby box, followed by two more packs. I got a grand total of ZERO of any of the better rookies.

Autos were nobody and my gold from the hobby box was Mikeal Bridges. That was a big Wow!

Be glad you got a Zion!

I too am moving on from this product, cost way, way too much for what you get!
(12-09-2019, 02:01 PM)ronfir Wrote: [ -> ]Prizm can be a brutal break. I did three packs, then a complete hobby box, followed by two more packs. I got a grand total of ZERO of any of the better rookies.

Autos were nobody and my gold from the hobby box was Mikeal Bridges. That was a big Wow!

Be glad you got a Zion!

I too am moving on from this product, cost way, way too much for what you get!
Sorry to hear that ... I was fortunate, I did pull one of each of most of the good rookies (other than Barrett base), but I agree 100 percent - it's just not that fun of a rip.

Not many cards, autos hard to pull (I got zero out of 92 packs), half the veterans are in the wrong uniform, too many retired players ...

It's very hit or miss. Last year I did exactly one blaster and pulled an Ayton jersey and called it good.