Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: WTT 105 card Hockey lot BV $500
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

Like most of you that open packs I have accumulated a stack of cards that no one searches for on here or just will not sell on auction sites. So I just want to trade them away if I can. Not looking for equal value, just looking for about $80-100 in trade. I only collect rc's and no I will not be looking for 1 or 2 cards that equal $100.

The lot consist of 105 cards with 4 doubles, there are 10 mem cards, 31 #ed cards. 13 cards have a BV of $10-20, with 3 at $20. The lot has inserts, subsets, jersey cards, parallels, etc. There are plenty of stars in the lot.

All cards are listed for trade, I would like to move it as a lot. Please send me an open offer if interested in the lot. If you are interested in any of the cards please send an offer, I will look over any trade offers after I have given the lot sufficient time to move.

Thanks, Art

Sent you an offer, my friend.

Randi
Looking it over, plenty to choose from. Send you an offer tonight or in the morning
Thanks as always Randi

Art
If you don't work out a deal or have anything left to trade hockey wise I would be interested in a trade.