Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Two Boxes Of 2019-20 Upper Deck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day, Beckett Community!

The snow is on the ground here in Nova Scotia, and I am hoping that it stays. Some say that I am nuts. Some say worse. Haha! I love the winter.

I busted two boxes of Upper Deck this week, and did quite well! Only one card away from the base, and no YG doubles. I was able to pull some very nice traders as well, so if you see something that you like give me a shout. All Young Guns are PC for my set. All traders are in my Org.

ScanScanScan-11
Scan-10Scan-9Scan-8Scan-7Scan-6Scan-5
Scan-4Scan-2Scan-3

Traders:

Scan-12Scan-13Scan-14Scan-15Scan-16

I look forward to some trades, and would love to see some of your breaks. Best wishes, my friends!

Randi
Nice break! To hit an auto in 2 boxes is pretty good! Did you get the Hughes bros?
(11-09-2019, 02:50 PM)magneto2 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break! To hit an auto in 2 boxes is pretty good! Did you get the Hughes bros?
Thank you! I know that the autographs are case hits, but the names are just NOT there! Nothing from the Hughes' in these breaks, but I did just buy 9 packs and hit the checklist. Nothing else decent within them, though.

Randi
Couple Canvas YG is decent for 2 boxes. I got 1 Canvas YG out of my 2 boxes I opened last night and Jack Hughes YG in the other.
(11-09-2019, 04:41 PM)richardbitterman Wrote: [ -> ]Couple Canvas YG is decent for 2 boxes. I got 1 Canvas YG out of my 2 boxes I opened last night and Jack Hughes YG in the other.
Darn braggarts! Hehe! Very nice, Ricky! Who was the Canvas?

Randi
Nicec break!!
(11-10-2019, 03:01 AM)kct1 Wrote: [ -> ]Nicec break!!
Why thank you!

Randi
I like the Stanley Cup cutout for the jersey swatch, very clever.
(11-09-2019, 11:54 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Good day, Beckett Community!

The snow is on the ground here in Nova Scotia, and I am hoping that it stays. Some say that I am nuts. Some say worse. Haha! I love the winter.

I busted two boxes of Upper Deck this week, and did quite well! Only one card away from the base, and no YG doubles. I was able to pull some very nice traders as well, so if you see something that you like give me a shout. All Young Guns are PC for my set. All traders are in my Org.

ScanScanScan-11
Scan-10Scan-9Scan-8Scan-7Scan-6Scan-5
Scan-4Scan-2Scan-3

Traders:

Scan-12Scan-13Scan-14Scan-15Scan-16

I look forward to some trades, and would love to see some of your breaks. Best wishes, my friends!

Randi
Looks great! I've opened a few packs so far. I will be opening much more after the monthly card show this Saturday. I usually work on Saturdays so I don't go very often. Im hope they have a lot of my Series 1 needs. As Blues fan I really want the day with the cup inserts.
Offer sent
Pages: 1 2