Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2019-20 Flawless Collegiate Basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What are you all's thoughts on this product as I'm still learning?

I think by now everyone knows I do my breaks on Layton Sports Cards. For the football product it's random serial number with 25 people (because no card is greater than /25). I've looked into it and it looks like the same /25 max will apply here as well.

I LOVE the look of the football cards and even bought into a couple spots just because they're so nice. Didn't know many of the players but the spots were $52 and I sold one card on eBay for $200.

The pricing for basketball is slightly less so a break spot for a random serial number will only cost $50.

Thoughts?
You should do it, and with your good luck pull a Zion auto.

And then PM me after you do so!!!
(10-14-2019, 05:42 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]You should do it, and with your good luck pull a Zion auto.

And then PM me after you do so!!!
I might have to buy a couple spots. 10 cards and 25 people make the odds rough. You also have to prepare for the odds that one of the left side serial numbers gets pulled twice. All 25 spots are randomly assigned a left side serial 1-25. And then you get some boxes where the majority of the cards are /10 /5 /1 and your number is 12 or even worse, 23 lol.
(10-15-2019, 07:42 AM)btrav13 Wrote: [ -> ]I might have to buy a couple spots. 10 cards and 25 people make the odds rough. You also have to prepare for the odds that one of the left side serial numbers gets pulled twice. All 25 spots are randomly assigned a left side serial 1-25. And then you get some boxes where the majority of the cards are /10 /5 /1 and your number is 12 or even worse, 23 lol.
Well, if anyone can pull it off, it is you, my friend.

Good luck!