Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Panini Prime Racing Breaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone is interested I've been doing Panini Prime Racing only breaks...If you wanna join our group your more than welcome...Link below..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/656932501492870/
I'm not on Facebook. Otherwise, I'd consider it.
Thanks Adam...Yeah it is taking off really well...Allows people to get patches and not have to pay an arm and leg for a box..
(10-05-2019, 08:42 AM)jasonyeager Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone is interested I've been doing Panini Prime Racing only breaks...If you wanna join our group your more than welcome...Link below..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/656932501492870/
I hit the Join button...

I have a bit of Prime that someone might be interested in.

Well, i was in my first Jason Yeager FB break of 2018 Prime last night, and i must say, the Live break was perfect. No screwing around pontificating, no extraneous fawning over cards pulled...it was Open the Box, Open the Pack, Show the Cards, Call Out the Spot for the Card pulled as he was putting it in a sleeve and top loader, on to the next.

I have watched a lot of these group breaks, and this one was among the best i have seen.

Not to mention i hit three cards, including a One of One BK Silhouettes. Big Grin

Thank, Jason. I have purchased a few Prime boxes, but this was more satisfying. I am not sure how i will feel when i do not hit a card in the break, but for now I consider myself ahead.
Thanks so much for all the positive feedback on my break.. I do strive for the best experience for collectors...I know exactly what you mean by watching other breakers. Sometimes I wanna puke watching what they do with the cards...To me I know the cards have done been paid for and taking my time to protect them is key...Thank for joining and glad that you hit a 1of1 right out of the gate.. Something better than than I think I pulled you a PC Tony Stewart 1of1 Laundry Tag today!!!!Thanks again Tom!!!