Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Opened some of my BC case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I opened two hobby boxes of 2019 Bowman Chrome:

Autos:
Devei Garcia
Owen Miller
Geraldo Perdomo Refractor /499
Geraldo Perdomo Purple /250

Also, Jared Kelenic Gold parallel and Wander Franco Elite Farmhands insert. Plus, 4 of the better RCs.
That's not bad. That Deivi should sell pretty well if you don't care about it.
(09-26-2019, 09:41 AM)btrav13 Wrote: [ -> ]That's not bad. That Deivi should sell pretty well if you don't care about it.
The only autos I would keep are MN Twins so I do hope to sell off the others. I have not yet used eBay except thru COMC.

I opened another two boxes:

Autos: found the 1 auto/patch card per case but it is Paul DeJong so nothing to get excited about. The other 3 may or may not be worth mentioning as I do not know anything about them but 2 are numbered.

Dupes of the top 4 rookies.

No green, no gold, many purple parallels.

I am not busting anymore until pricing comes out. I think there should be an Under Armour All-American auto still in one of the boxes as online breaks seem to always have one per case.
[Image: 91UBO5s.jpg]
(09-26-2019, 03:58 PM)flamethrower Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 91UBO5s.jpg]
LOL...that is exactly what I was thinking. I even posted another thread asking who are people hoping to get out of BC this year.
Looking for the base cards to complete the set. Let me know if you are willing to trade.
(09-29-2019, 08:10 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for the base cards to complete the set. Let me know if you are willing to trade.
Definitely! From the 4 boxes I have 25-30 dupes thst will be available.
I couldn't tell you if you hit anything decent (other than the Deivi, as I hit one too Big Grin ), but I would be very interested in any Pete Alonso cards you might have.

Randi