Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2019 RFFG - Week 29 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's time for the ROVAL! This week's race is on Sunday 9/29 @ Charlotte - 2:30 pm on NBC. The cutoff time to make or change picks is Saturday 9/28 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. wsc - 1060
2. kd80 - 1026 (-34)
3. kev - 1018 (-42)
4. spaz - 995 (-65)
5T. lead - 972 (-88) [4 wins]
5T. dun - 972 (-88) [3W]
5T. pbo - 972 (-88) [2W]
8. a9a - 878 (-182)
9. stel - 844 (-216)
10. jas - 791 (-269)
11. csc - 763 (-297)

_________________________________________________________________________________

* I'm sticking with Kyle Busch.

* Not sure if I still need to make his pick, but Mark (a9a) is still picking Chase Elliott. I believe he's supposed to be home this week.
Well, i think it is important to start up front, so i should wait until qualifying, but i am here right now, so i will go with the brief history at the roval and go with Kyle Larson for now...
I'm going to try Truex again
(09-22-2019, 06:17 PM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]Well, i think it is important to start up front, so i should wait until qualifying, but i am here right now, so i will go with the brief history at the roval and go with Kyle Larson for now...
If you are going by the brief history, Truex should be the pick (with the hope that JJ doesn't wreck him in the final turn). Big Grin Then adding what Truex has done the last 2 weeks, it just makes sense to pick him. But I say there's no way he wins 3 straight! He'll probably play it safe all race only looking to get the win. Kyle B. and Harvick will probably do the same. Then there's Blaney, who won last year after the wreck in Turn 17. And then there are the 4 drivers who basically NEED to win to stay in the playoffs. How desperate will they be to stay alive? Kurt is likely to do something drastic! I still can't wait to see that race.
(09-22-2019, 06:57 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]If you are going by the brief history, Truex should be the pick (with the hope that JJ doesn't wreck him in the final turn). Big Grin Then adding what Truex has done the last 2 weeks, it just makes sense to pick him. But I say there's no way he wins 3 straight! He'll probably play it safe all race only looking to get the win. Kyle B. and Harvick will probably do the same. Then there's Blaney, who won last year after the wreck in Turn 17. And then there are the 4 drivers who basically NEED to win to stay in the playoffs. How desperate will they be to stay alive? Kurt is likely to do something drastic! I still can't wait to see that race.
Nope...Larson started up front and led like 50 laps. Truex was only there at the end because BK2 tried to move turn 1 on the restart...

Or something like that.

Truex getting three in a row just is not something i can go with, anyway.

Kurt Busch would be a car i could see being aggressive and getting a win.

I will stay with the 42 for now... Smile
Kinda wanted to pick Allmendinger but couldn't talk myself into it this early, so I will go with Kurt B. for now.
Truex
Thanks
I'm going to go Kyle Busch.
Larson for now..
Busch 18
Pages: 1 2