Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2019 RFFG - Week 27 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This week's race is on Sunday 9/15 @ Las Vegas - 7pm on NBCSN. The cutoff time to make/change picks is SUNDAY 9/15 at 5pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. wsc - 1006
2. kd80 - 954 (-52)
3. kev - 945 (-61)
4. spaz - 923 (-83)
5T. lead - 897 (-109) [tiebreaker 4W to 3W]
5T. dun - 897 (-109)
7. pbo - 862 (-144)
8. a9a - 808 (-198)
9. stel - 755 (-251)
10. csc - 723 (-283)
11. jas - 706 (-300)

________________________________________________________________________________
* I'm sticking with KyB for now.

* Mark is sticking with Elliott.
Straight serious, i want to take the 10...

But i will go with Brad Keselowski and watch the practices and see where they line up...

So, give me BK2
Harvick for me
I am going with Logano.
Kyle Busch
Thanks!
Ryan Blaney for now
I changed the cutoff time to what it normally is for a 7pm start (which is 5pm EDT). I don't know why but before today Qualifying wasn't showing up on my DirecTV guide until 4pm SUNDAY, but that's actually a re-run. Qualifying for the race will be at 4pm SATURDAY. I'm happy to know that Q-runs won't be the same day as the race though. It gives me more time to get crap done around the house before the race. Especially since the Panthers played last night. That gives me all afternoon to get some stuff done.
(09-14-2019, 12:25 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]I changed the cutoff time to what it normally is for a 7pm start (which is 5pm EDT). I don't know why but before today Qualifying wasn't showing up on my DirecTV guide until 4pm SUNDAY, but that's actually a re-run. Qualifying for the race will be at 4pm SATURDAY. I'm happy to know that Q-runs won't be the same day as the race though. It gives me more time to get crap done around the house before the race. Especially since the Panthers played last night. That gives me all afternoon to get some stuff done.
Dude, those Panthers...ugh, you must be going a bit crazy. Cam is just not playing well. Too bad, because C. McCaffrey is a straight up stud...but if I must watch Cam in a post game wearing a babushka one more time, I might go crazy myself. LOL
Martin Truex for now
take kurt busch
Pages: 1 2