Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking to do a little trading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I put in 6-8 open offers to traders that are on the site regularly and didn't get any response. No cancelled trades, no return comments...nothing.

So I figured I would try posting here. I collect a variety of things so if you find something in my org just send me an open offer and I'll take a look.

I also have no problem doing PWE trades if it makes sense. Thanks
(08-27-2019, 06:45 PM)r1208dixon Wrote: [ -> ]I put in 6-8 open offers to traders that are on the site regularly and didn't get any response. No cancelled trades, no return comments...nothing.

So I figured I would try posting here. I collect a variety of things so if you find something in my org just send me an open offer and I'll take a look.

open offer sent
(08-27-2019, 06:45 PM)r1208dixon Wrote: [ -> ]I put in 6-8 open offers to traders that are on the site regularly and didn't get any response. No cancelled trades, no return comments...nothing.

Offer sent
That stinks! I have no patience for that lack of response. Too bad it happens regularly on this site, but there are still lots of great traders to work with! Good luck.

Open offer sent.
One possibility ... Beckett still allows trade offers to be sent to those who do not have active ORG accounts.

Case in point - me.

I get offers all the time but can't see them because I don't have a subscription.

Most of the time I do, however, send the person a PM letting them know what's going on.

Some don't, obviously, but that's one possibility.

Even more frustrating to me is when you have a PM exchange going with somebody in discussing a potential trade, and then they stop replying.

A simple "no thanks" goes a lot further than just leaving someone hanging.

It actually worked out for me recently however ... I took the two cards I was trying to trade to one member and traded them to someone else, getting three cards in return that I've wanted for a very long time.

So just hang in there, you'll eventually hook up with the right folks.
What does "PWE" stand for?
(08-28-2019, 10:03 AM)jbissell Wrote: [ -> ]What does "PWE" stand for?
Plain white envelope
Thank you.
Sent an offer
Pages: 1 2