Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2014 Topps Rookie Framed Reprints
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hoping someone can help me. I have this card which i cant find in the Pricing Guide. Seems to be a chrome version but not a 2014 Topps /199 version.

[Image: 2niwa39.jpg]
[Image: 11gsrvr.jpg]
(07-12-2019, 05:58 PM)Simpleton Wrote: [ -> ]Hoping someone can help me. I have this card which i cant find in the Pricing Guide. Seems to be a chrome version but not a 2014 Topps /199 version.

[Image: 2niwa39.jpg]
[Image: 11gsrvr.jpg]
is it a regular sided card?? The /199 is a 5X7 card

or it is this, which is not in the ORG

2015 Topps Retail Factory Set Chrome Reprints #41T Ken Griffey Jr (89 Traded)
(07-12-2019, 06:50 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]is it a regular sided card?? The /199 is a 5X7 card

or it is this, which is not in the ORG

2015 Topps Retail Factory Set Chrome Reprints #41T Ken Griffey Jr (89 Traded)
Well, i pulled it from a topps pack. Its got a metal frame around it.
Look under Gold label, I believe. Sometimes they were inserted in the flagship product. I have a Jeter Gold label. They did a Griffey one year, too.
What Topps pack did you pull it from?? Update?? What year??
OK i think i found the problem, i was looking under the card number 41T which is the original card number but i found it under RCF19 plus the frame doesn't really look that black ans its more silver so i compared it to another frame card that i have and you could see a tint of black. Thanks for your help.