Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Unofficial William Karlsson PC - Need Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Friends,

I admit, I completely jumped on the Vegas Golden Knights bandwagon during their debut season a couple of years back and am a fan of William "Wild Bill" Karlsson.

I was able to trade for his Young Guns RC a while back, showing him with his original team, the Ducks.

I have also pulled a couple of Knights cards of his from Upper Deck, both in the expansion year and this past season.

Then, today, I added perhaps my favorite "bang for the buck" piece yet ... a base card from 2017-18 OPC showing him with the Blue Jackets.

I say "bang for the buck" because I had exactly $1.82 left on an Amazon gift card and was able to find this card for 59 cents, plus 79 cents shipping - still have 44 cents left on the gift card!

Anyway, so now I have all of his teams covered.

What I don't have:

- An auto
- A game-used/mem card
- A parallel of any kind (color, numbered, etc.)
- Vegas uni cards other than Upper Deck base (would love OPC Platinum from 2017-18, for example)

I would prefer any/all of these in a Vegas uni but would be happy with anything anyone is willing to part with.

I have limited hockey to trade but a fair amount of cards in the other sports.

PM me if you have any decent Wild Bill stuff for trade!

Thanks,

RJ
Best of luck tracking down those types of cards. Sounds like a nice little collection so far!
Now that Duane (powelldu) has beefed up my "Wild Bill" Karlsson PC, I am now only looking for the following to add to my PC:

Game Used card
Auto card

Anyone have any mem or auto cards of William Karlsson?

Still looking for an auto or mem card of Wild Bill Karlsson!
Anyone have auto or GU card of William Karlsson?
Keeping my eyes open for you, my friend!

Randi
(11-25-2019, 07:40 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Keeping my eyes open for you, my friend!

Randi
Very well, thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, my friend.

Although, I think Canadian Thanksgiving already happened so ...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving (?) !!!
(11-27-2019, 03:26 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Very well, thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, my friend.

Although, I think Canadian Thanksgiving already happened so ...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving (?) !!!
Yeah... you're a month behind us. Tongue
Best wishes to the Big Unit's big unit. Haha!

Randi
Friends, who's got a Wild Bill jersey or auto card?
So I landed a Karlsson auto in an epic trade recently.

Still looking for a Golden Knights jersey card (doesn't have to be Karlsson) ... would prefer color though, especially gold or a patch.

Let me know, thanks!

RJ
Pages: 1 2