Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2019 RFFG - Week 16 - STANDINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Time for some road-course racing! This week's race is on Sunday 6/23 @ Sonoma - 3pm on FS1. The cutoff time to make or change picks is Saturday 6/22 at 11pm EDT. Here are the current points standings:

1. wsc - 634
2. kev - 621
3. kd80 - 589
4. spaz - 558
5. lead - 552
6. a9a - 531
7. dun - 502
8. pbo - 500
9. csc - 452
10. stel - 406
11. jas - 373

______________________________________________________________________________________

I guess I'm going with Rowdy again this week.
Chase Elliott
Stage points or a win? Can you get both? Historically, it is a no...

I think Harvick gets the win...

But i need to maximize my points...so, give me Aric Almirola
I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day, I agree with dunnere on Harvick but I believe Bowyer can finally pull one off at Sonoma.
Kyle Larson
Thanks!
Kyle Busch
Going with Truex for now.
I had no idea that NASCAR added the "carousel" back into the race this year, for the first time in 20 years. This is going to be a much more exciting race this year! Even the practices are exciting. I'm not sure what Kyle Busch is trying to do, but it's not working yet. I'm still not going to change my pick yet though. I like that JJ is putting up good times and has a little experience on this specific layout, but his experience was 17 years ago in a totally different type of car. It looks like this might be a career-defining race for a youngster though. With only 2 drivers having ANY track-time with this configuration before Friday (Harvick is the other), the "kids" might be able to pull off a win here. I can't wait to see qualifying (which is group-q's instead of single car). I really can't wait to watch the race on Sunday!!!

I haven't been this amped up for a race since the Roval last October!
Martin truex
Three people haven't made picks yet! Less than 1.5 hours left to the cutoff.
Pages: 1 2