Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Other Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think my subscription is good through next year which gives me plenty of time to research what I am about to ask. Is there really any other program / app / website that can match the ORG? I am not really interested in the pricing. Beckett lost control of that long ago. I have a decent size collection and it will take time to repopulate a new program, but the site doesn't seem to be getting any better. Did anyone else receive the SSL notification yesterday? Anyway, I am just looking for some alternative short of me building my own dB. Thanks in advance!! -Joe (& Joey)
The Organize is patented, so there would not be anything else similar. You could make a spread sheet through Excel to catalogue your cards. I have found that there are a few that have been able to do this successfully.

What is the SSL notification?

Randi
Agreed on the Excel option. I have done that and save it to my Dropbox so I can access it on my phone at any time. Lots of work but I like it and don't bother using the Org here except for my traders.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. It is the "s" in the "httpS" part of the web address. It is what establishes the security protocol for the site. For 2 hours yesterday I was getting the "unsafe" message and that the ssl certificate had expired around 200 days ago. It was the only website that I had an issue with, but the site still showed as "up" on is it down right now. I would like excel to be my last resort. I know that the org itself is proprietary, but there isn't an alternative program that is worth trying? I had used a disk based organizer YEARS ago, but thought there were other options. If you think of anything else please post . -Joe