Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: rejected autograph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I submitted an auto I received in person from Mike Trout when he was playing for team USA after his first year in pro ball. I got the email back today saying that the autograph was not authenticated. My questions is there an explanation in the packaging they send back? Is there an appeal process? Besides a picture while he is signing the card is there any way I can prove he signed it? I am thinking since it was early in his career they don't have many examples of his signature and that is why it was rejected buy maybe it has something to do with the card. Thanks for your help.
marcnoel Wrote:I submitted an auto I received in person from Mike Trout when he was playing for team USA after his first year in pro ball.  I got the email back today saying that the autograph was not authenticated.  My questions is there an explanation in the packaging they send back?  Is there an appeal process?  Besides a picture while he is signing the card is there any way I can prove he signed it?  I am thinking since it was early in his career they don't have many examples of his signature and that is why it was rejected buy maybe it has something to do with the card.  Thanks for your help.
Dude, that sucks. I know the feeling. Today I received notification that the (11) IP/TTM autographs I sent to Beckett ALL WERE CONFIRMED NON-AUTHENTIC. I mean, how can this be? I don't know 100% that they are all legit but, NONE of them? I really find that hard to believe as I have acquired them over the last 5-10 yrs from different collectors, dealers, sellers. They are also various sports. NFL, NASCAR, NBA. I thought 2-3 might come back as fake but all 11? So, upset, mad, etc. Please post back on what you find out. Thanks and GL. Ed