Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: toploaders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have a j Gordon press pass burning rubber card 2016 as well as a carl Edwards. Does anyone have any BR cards and what size ultra pro toploaders do I need ? Thanks
(06-03-2019, 05:46 PM)Stellar Wrote: [ -> ]So I have a j Gordon press pass burning rubber card 2016 as well as a carl Edwards. Does anyone have any BR cards and what size ultra pro toploaders do I need ? Thanks
and just some pics to make it more interesting
A minimum of 180pt. for those. Since you weren't here when I posted this, read this thread for help with that in the future:

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1612344.html
Oh, and nice cards. I have a Gordon from a year or 2 earlier, but I have JJ's Gold and Green 2015 BR's. And yes, those are 2015's, not 2016. PP closed less than 2 months after releasing 2015 Cup Chase and 2015 Press Pass. All 2016 products were Panini.
(06-03-2019, 09:12 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]A minimum of 180pt. for those. Since you weren't here when I posted this, read this thread for help with that in the future:

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1612344.html
Oh, and nice cards. I have a Gordon from a year or 2 earlier, but I have JJ's Gold and Green 2015 BR's. And yes, those are 2015's, not 2016. PP closed less than 2 months after releasing 2015 Cup Chase and 2015 Press Pass. All 2016 products were Panini.
Thanks, that's what I was thinking, 180 at least from what I was reading. then I knew someone here surely would know. and damn, I knew they are 15's the two boxes I had were right next to me so I guess I had a fat finger! ill check out the link, thanks for the reply
(06-03-2019, 10:36 PM)Stellar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, that's what I was thinking, 180 at least from what I was reading. then I knew someone here surely would know. and damn, I knew they are 15's the two boxes I had were right next to me so I guess I had a fat finger! ill check out the link, thanks for the reply
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Glad I could help you!